Note: apologies for the sparse wrapup this week. Normal service should resume next week.
Top digital lifestyle news
- YouTube Mobile is greatly improved, but not quite ready for prime time
- Warner Music sues SeeqPod, testing DCMA “safe harbor”
- FCC’s 700 Mhz spectrum auction begins today; why it matters and gives us hope
- Vudu “slashes” price again (sort of)
- BBC Worldwide adds MySpaceTV channel
- Report: Yahoo may be next to offer unprotected MP3s
- CBS, Last.fm create “communities around content”, not just another music streaming site
- Forget the usual PR schtick — what is TiVo really doing?
- Apple: iPod Touch first mainstream Wi-Fi mobile platform
- It’s time to kiss and make up: Put NBC content back on iTunes
- HBO dips a toe in the Internet TV waters
- iTunes movie rentals in Europe face many obstacles
That’s a wrap! Enjoy what’s left of the weekend.