iPhone 2.0 and App Store launch
Inevitably, this week’s last100 coverage was dominated by the launch of the 3G iPhone and the accompanying App Store and first generation of official third-party applications.
Here are the links in chronological order:
- Hope for Flash on iPhone? New Mac version runs 3 x faster
- MobileMe launches Wednesday night; will it be revolutionary or underachieving?
- What’s in store for the Apps Store: third-party applications for iPhone finally arrive
- First look: window shopping at App Store
- Surprisingly, Apple botches the debut of MobileMe. Where is it?
- Update: iPhone woes continue: iPhone software 2.0 upgrade bricking first-gen iPhones
Apologies to all of our readers living outside of Steve Jobs’ Reality Distortion Field. Normal business – to some degree – shall resume next week! (Ed. In the interests of balanced reporting, we’re trying very hard to get our hands on some non-Apple mobile devices.)